NASHVILLE, Tenn. (TSU News Service) – Tennessee State University is on the big screen.
The university’s Public Relations and Communications department has launched a marketing campaign to promote TSU’s excellence.
The university has placed ads in theaters across the region that highlight the new Executive MBA program, and the return of out-of-state tuition reduction. The campaign is scheduled to run during the summer peak months and will have some promotional features in the theaters’ lobbies as well.
The TSU family is encouraged to support their local theater and catch Big Blue on the big screen.
Here are locations where the ads are currently running:
- Atlanta, GA, Movies ATL, 3760 Princeton Lake Pkwy.
- Birmingham, AL, Lee Branch 15, 801 Doug Baker Blvd.
- Chattanooga, TN, Rave East Ridge Theater, 5080 S. Terrace
- Springdale, OH, Springdale 18 Cinema DE Lux, 12064 Springfield Pike
- Clarksville, TN, Clarksville Governor Square 10, 2801 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
- Cordova, TN, Malco Cordova Cinema, 1080 N. Germantown Pkwy.
- Franklin, TN, Thoroughbred Cinema 20, 633 Frazier Dr.
- Plainfield, IN, Metropolis 18, 2490 Metropolis Way
- Louisville, KY, Stonybrook Cinemas, 2745 S. Hurstbourne Pkwy.
- Smyrna, TN, Smyrna 12, 100 Movie Row (I-24 & Sam Ridley Pkwy.)
- Southaven, MS, De Soto Cinema 16, 7130 Malco Blvd.
- Nashville, TN, Regal Hollywood Stadium 27, 719 Thompson Ln.,
- Nashville, Regal Green Hills Stadium 16, 3815 Green Hills Village Dr.
- Nashville, Regal Opry Mills Stadium 20, 570 Opry Mills Dr.
- Mt. Juliet, TN, Regal Providence Stadium 14, 401 S Mt. Juliet Rd.
Department of Media Relations
Tennessee State University
3500 John Merritt Boulevard
Nashville, Tennessee 37209
About Tennessee State University
With more than 9,000 students, Tennessee State University is Nashville’s only public university, and is a comprehensive, urban, co-educational, land-grant university offering 38 undergraduate, 25 graduate and seven doctoral programs. TSU has earned a top 20 ranking for Historically Black Colleges and Universities according to U.S. News and World Report, and rated as one of the top universities in the country by Washington Monthly for social mobility, research and community service. Founded in 1912, Tennessee State University celebrated 100 years in Nashville during 2012. Visit the University online at tnstate.edu.